3 years ago I had a cancerous kidney removed and was in ICU for about two weeks. While there a floor doctor paid me a short visit and told me a little something he was trying to put in a code red prospective. He said cancer is on the rise today and he is clueless as too why this is so.
I asked him what do you think could be causing it? Environment or something we consume? He couldn’t answer this simple question because there was no answer for what was becoming an epidemic here in america.
He also said cancer now strikes 3 out of 10? Man ya talk about very poor odds here.
About 2.5 months ago the skies were full of those damn trails whem it begin to snow.
My dog lucky loved to lick that newly falling snow. Shortly, after this one action he had a great deal of difficulty breathing. It became worse so I scheduled an appointment with an local vet for a checkup. Sadly, lucky never made it he died a few hours after I had made this appointment for tomorrow. I was devastate beyond words. Good god he was a healthy small dog of 8 and became ill and died just a few days after licking that snow?
I believe some toxic chemical mixed via atmosphere in that same snow was responsible for his death.
I’m convinced lucky was poisoned by those same monsters behind that slow kill agenda crap today.